Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tsk Tsk v.v

My dad is so mean, he locked michelle outside xD its 9 and dark outside. Michelle kept knocking on the door and ringing the bell. My dad watched through the peephole to see what michelle would do. She got scared, sat down, and started to cry on the door mat. He let her in and she was so mad, poor thing. He kept telling her he was playing around and watching her, she kept saying "No you didn't! I kept knocking." so mean xD don't worry michelle, we can get payback later.

I treated my mom to lunch today : D we were both hungry and i had to get something from target. We got alfredo pasta and bread sticks from the lil food court. After that I got a new scrub, and more granola bars. I didn't have snacks for school today nor yesterday, so my tummy growled ><

 I always forget to update, gotta work on that ^u^my bad


No comments:

Post a Comment