Thursday, September 10, 2015

I saw deilys yesterday ouo I wanted to make him mad so I told him,"you still suck at pool?" his face killed me xD look like he was ready to punch me. He used how he and ben won as a comeback, yet he didn't say how  was bad at it too.

In pe, the teacher locked Boss, a lady, and me inside the track. It was so hot, we were in the sun. Then some other pe teacher saw us and let us out.

My neck is so sore e.e I can't sleep comfortably. I woke up at 4 in the morning and couldnt sleep til 6. Dang karlas hamster scared me. When I got up at 4, I went to use the bathroom. The house was all dark and when I go out, I heard a noise like a rolly chair rolling on the tiled.I forgot all about the hamster, so I got scared.The noise was from the hamster running on its lil wheel. The wheel sounded so loud tho.

Man, I got you guys on my mind all the time~ Like I keep wanting to get you guys gifts, but your bdays and Christmas are still many days away xD We should all skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment