Thursday, September 3, 2015

Karla's been bringing over her bf more now that they both go to school together. He comes over to wait for his mom to pick him up. My mom told my dad that he has another son now xD I'm getting used to his presence now.

Apparently my dad officially found out about penny yesterday cuz the first time my mom told him, he really thought she was messing with him. It wasn't bad ^^ he reacts better than my mom. He just seemed a bit sad cuz he was the last to find out (since that first time doesn't count, I guess).

So far, I at least have one person to talk to in my classes :D except for math.Good thing math Isn't my longest class. Turns out that Adriana does remember how we were friends cuz she talked about it the other day. I thought she forgot it all, cuz she didn't mention anything about it, but that's good to know.

Michelle and I are going to decorate our empty wall above the tv with origami butterflies. I don't have to worry about hw today~ Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment