Monday, June 15, 2015

Yesterday I kept getting texts from a "fiind your soulmate" thing. It was annoying cuz the message was being sent like 3 times. Then jay group chatted me, penny, and kayla's man xD cuz he is kayla's man~ Anyways, Jay was messing around and saying "you guys, should I join?" but then I told him how I kept getting it too. Penny played dumb and was all "How come you all got it and not me?" Jay just said "what!? you want it?" In the end it was penny messing with everyone and trying to see who would respond. Only one person did of 6 ppl xD that was funny cuz he showed us the texts.

I finished my stuff for delta today .-. just gotta wait to register for classes. I hope I have classes with boss. I wish it was wednesday so I can meet up with everyone already ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment