Thursday, June 11, 2015

Romance Movie?

I got up at 9 cuz today jay wanted to watch a movie with penny, me, and kaylas man. It was a romance kind of movie? xD not really. Someone didn't wake up today for it, so it was just me,penny and jay. The movie was okay, a lil too cheesy at some parts. It was about two diff couples and seeing how their relationship would end. In the movie ppl live their life according to relatinship points? idk how else to explain it. Basically if you've had a history of good relationships, you have high points. We just talked through skype (no vids cuz none of us would turn on our cams) and we just played the movie at the same time to be in sync. When the movie was over, penny had to go. It was jay and me. I got food and had a ketchup bottle. I squirt the ketchup and it made the lil fart noise....my mic was still on. I quickly told jay "that was my ketchup." He didn't believe me tho xD gah, he will forever believe that I farted

1 comment: