Friday, June 5, 2015

Things To Do

Well, Penny and I are being very slow xD I'm okay with that cuz I don't think I'm ready to make things official. I'm just getting used to being around him. Gah, my face was getting red when we first met up at the movies. After the movies, I was able to talk to him more and actually look him in the eyes. Penny is so nice ^^ I keep repeating that phrase to ppl. He just is xD I'm glad my friends have always been so supportive~ that really makes me happy.

Ok so for summer plans....btw Nana, I really like this idea. So for the summer I plan to:
-Practice using the oil crayons Min-E gave me ^^ ty <3
-Get back into excercising by dancing and doing workout vids
-Shed off some pounds (mainly on my tummy and thighs)
- I weigh 113 lb right now, so I shall keep that recorded (I'm not so scared to share that with you guys now)
-Go back to drawing and practice painting more
-Work on more crafts (maybe make more mini jar charms)
-Try to update my blog more
-Learn CLC's Pepe with Karla (she wants to learn it too, weirdo)
-Drink more water and eat less junk(I hope I didn't leave anything out)

I gotta drink more water >.> most of my liquid intake has been soda. Idk, how I've survived this far cuz its that bad. This week I've been drinking just water and now soda doesn't taste so good anymore D: It's weird. Oh and penny asked me what were the most fun/ memorable moments i can remember...I don't think I can tell him about how I released dragons during one of our practices xD It was embarrassing, but we laughed so hard that day that I can't forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment