Friday, June 12, 2015

I feel like I spent these past weeks sitting in my room,, but I didn't. I forget that I went out to the movies with the others o-o I forgot all about delta. Boss said she's gotten emails to turn in paperwork? I'm a lil worried cuz I haven't gotten any emails from delta....like what do I do now?

I thought I got better with my social skills, but that was proven wrong today e.e I went to the store real quick with my mom and sisters. My face got red when we got to the cashier. There were ppl behind us in the line and I felt bad, cuz my face still tuns red easily Dx why? What makes it worse is that the weather is so hot, so I was red and sweaty, then I got even sweatier ono hate it when that happens. At those times, I prefer to be without my glasses and see everyone as blurrs. Eh, but I dont like to be without my glasses. I don't like how I look without them.

Oh yeah, tomorrow we might babysit a baby ^^ my mom's friend asked if we could. I hope so~ It's nice to see a baby.

1 comment:

  1. Take some of mines haha but yea my social skills has taken a very deep plunge /: how will we survive...

    ReplyDelete