Friday, May 8, 2015

\(^u^)/

So in the morning when I was waiting for class, Penny asked me if I was going to do a "walk" for graduation? I just said nope o-o. He tried to convince me then I changed the topic and told him to look at my new phone charm. He looked at it and just took my phone along with it. Penny wouldn't give it back until I promised to do a walk -w- I told a lil fib to get my phone back. He probably already knew tho.

Well I spent most of my day in free periods. In 3rd period, I saw Penny sitting solo at some times, but I couldn't go up to him >.< Then, he got up to shoot some basketball hoops and I watched him for a bit. He was being pretty chill at first then he started messing around and making weird shots xD At the end of class, he asked me about the walk I was going to do and I kept saying that I would just walk normally. What's up with him and graduation walks?
I kind of watched him and then he start messing around and shooting weird. Well I got to talk to him more today.

After school, I went to Starbucks with my friend. He kept saying that he was a good driver, but missed a road bump and made an ugly turn at some point. He was singing terribly in the car and we just kept talking about random stuff. It was fun, but then he got cranky because of traffic. We got our drinks and he dropped me off back at school. Today was fun. I don't think I have the guts to confess to Penny xD But I don't see a reason not to do it or to do so. Idk

1 comment:

  1. Penny drove you!? :o I did not know of this lol. You & me both... confession is troublesome... ToT

    ReplyDelete