Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Graduation is coming by so quickly. I am just done with school, but i don’t want to say goodbye to my friends yet. It’s scary to hear other people talk though. They talk about how great it’s going to be to leave this place and make new friends. It’s sounds like they are so ready to cut off their ties with this city, even the friendships made here. I get it that it is their way of a fresh start or to be free from this city, but it’s not for me. I don’t mind not being able to go as far away from this place as possible, it’s not my top priority. I love the friends I made and I won’t forget them. See, I'm even getting cheesy about it ^^; You don’t have to let go of everything here as if it was just for “the time being.” Dude that’s why there’s social media. You’ll finally use it for what it meant for, to stay connected with people somehow. I feel so clingy xD but I just want to enjoy the time I have with my friends, as much as possible. I don’t want to throw away these years of friendship “to start a new life” or some other crap. They are the positive part of my life, I won’t easily throw it away as if the friendship was a goop of icky ness from this city. This city isn’t so bad, tbh.

Gah, I was watching anime the other day and it just kept reminding me of what my friends were telling me about confessions D: I watched a show called My Love Story, and an ugly guy was the main character. I say ugly because the creators actually made him that way xD new perspective, I guess. But in the anime, the other main character,a girl, was thinking about confessing to the guy. It’s a cute story so far. Then it had me thinking about confessions -3- nonono, so i changed to a diff show. I forgot what i was watching, but phrases like “you’ll never know what will happen if you don’t give it a try.” or “If you don’t tell the person how you feel. you’ll regret it.” kept popping up. xD I felt like my friends were talking to me about a confession all over again. Dang tv. My mind just runs in circles when I think about it >////< Only you guys shall hear this girly crushy side of me. Why you do this to me, Penny? u: Why do I do this to myslef? Shoo shoo worrysome thoiughts. The thoughts of confessions are haunting me ;-;

No comments:

Post a Comment