Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I just wrote a whole post...but I didn't get to save it .-. oh well, gotta start all over.
So today my dad had to give his friend a ride home. His friend is young and he still lives in the old apartments that my family used to live in. The guy used to be one of my brother's friends. They started talking about the people who used to live in the apartments when we were their too. I started to think about them too.

I remember my brother would hang out with his friends Panya, Lee, and some other dudes. My sister and I would hang out with Panya's sister, Rosa. Living in those apartments was so much fun because everyday people would go outside and play. I remember that my sister and Rosa would sing with me in the parking lot. There was a block of cement that we'd use for a little stage xD we were so terrible, but we thought we were good. We had a friend named James who fought a mean girl. I just remember James smacking a face and earrings flying (he was so nice tho o-o the girl had it coming). Then there was Anika who lived next to my family's apartment. Our windows were close to each other, so she would use a plank or something to give us food through the window P: We called the apartments Manchester since it was the street's name (I forgot what they were actually called). You lived there and almost knew all the people who lived there. I remember coming at 9 sometimes and covered in dirt or grass stains. People would play outside each day, unlike how dead things outside are now. I wonder how everyone is doing now. It would be nice to see them all again. My brother reached Panya somehow and turns out that Panya moved to LA. Lee went to Lincoln and that's all I know. I wonder if they even remember me xD Today brought back some good memories~

No comments:

Post a Comment