Sunday, October 25, 2015

I went to Dell'osso farm with Penny yesterday. We rode a scarecrow ride where you see a whole line of decorated scarecrows and vote for 4 you like best. They were decorated by elementary kids and they did a pretty good job xD a bunch of them were cute. There was the corn maze too. Penny had me lead the way   >< I ended up taking us in circles at times, but still fun.

The terrible part was the haunted house. The house was so dark, I couldn't see anything. The only thing you could see were the lit up "monsters" that decorated a wall. Idk how penny led the way xD Gosh I got so scared.I ended up squeezing Penny's arm....I hope I didn't stab him with my nails. He had to keep pulling me forward cuz my body was so stiff e.e did not expect to be that scared and it wasn't that bad. I hope that's the only one I ever go to.

After that, we ate a quesadilla. We were going to watch a movie, but there was an hour to spare.Michelle wanted to see the movie too, so we picked her up first. Hehehe saw Hotel Transylvania. the movie was pretty good and cute.

Yesterday was a good day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment