Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Today felt better than yesterday. I was still shaky, but i liked today's classes more. >> Drew was there and helped me find my class, but wrong class... I went to 2nd period on accident  thinking it was first period. So he showed me to my "first period" class xD at least I found out where my 2nd period was before class started.
My teacher for first period is nice and funny. I met a girl named Maddy, she looks like a popular girl who doesn't care to talk to ppl but she was nice. We exchanged numbers. Math had some annoying ppl. Its an okay class thought.
Imma dislike biology cuz the class is long and the teacher is nice, but its going to be so boring o-o After 2nd period, I went to the bookstore to get a workbook. The line was longgggg. Boss was in the middle of the line and I was at the end. We got our books together tho. My mom wouldn't answer her phone to pick me up, so Boss asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with her. Might as well
We were walking for a while in the parking lot cuz Boss lost her car xD we went to the mall for a bit and Boss drove me home. Good thing I went with Boss, ,my mom didnt respond til an hour something later. I would have been waiting in the heat, then walking home in it. It's so hot. Ty so much Boss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment