Sunday, July 12, 2015

Well yesterday I finally went out with a neighbor and Michelle's friends. I got a free slurpee at 7/11 and a hot dog~ I was so happy and on our walk back, a bir poooped on my hand -w- thx a lot bird. It just had to kill the mood. At least it didn't fall in my slurpee. That's the most that happened. I've been staying home most of my time.

I went back to reading a book Dae lent me. I didn't get past pg 20 until now because the beginning of the book was kind of boring to me. Now that I got past the beginning, the book is good ^^ a romance has started to bloom. I've been going back to my manga an anime too. It feels nice to go back and finish them. Oh and the book is called The Commoner.

I miss having school too cuz we got to see each other a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment